- Town Hall
- Boards & Commissions
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Selectmen
- Library Board of Directors
- Parish Hill Middle/High School Board of Education
- Scotland Elementary Board of Education
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Inland Wetlands Commssion
- Planning & Zoning Commission
- Addition/Withdrawal of Grades Committee
- Plan of Conservation and Development
- RD11 Dissolution Study Committee
- Scotland Recreation Committee
- Agricultural Committee
- Burn Officials
- Christian Fellowship Church
- CT State Police Danielson Troop D
- Fire Marshal
- Gov. Samuel Huntington Trust
- Hampton Regional Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Highland Herald
- Justices of the Peace
- Probate Court
- School Analysis
- Scotland Congregational Church
- Scotland Highland Festival
- Scotland Historical Society
- Scotland Volunteer Fire Department
- Scotland Volunteer Memorial Hall
- Scotland/Hampton Transfer Station
- St. Margaret Catholic Church
- Selectman's Corner
First Selectman's Office
- Direct and coordinate the administration of the town with the policy advice and authority of the Board of Selectmen.
- Coordinate short term and long range policy, planning and development to address the needs and welfare of the town and its residents.
- Serve as Chairman of the Board of Selectmen, which function as an executive team.
- Coordinate, review and submit annual budget recommendations to the Board of Selectmen.
- Prepare capital expense budget and five year capitol improvement plan.
- Oversee activities of town departments to assure compliance with town policies and procedutes.
- Work closely with Board of Education officials to assure cooperation of town government in meeting needs for school-age children.
- Participate in the negotiations of major town agreements, with state, federal or private concerns.
- Responsibile for Town Personnel/Human Resources.
- Issue pistol permits and maintain records.
- Serve as the town Road Supervisor.
Upcoming Meetings & Events (next 30 days)
Phone: 860-456-7797 ext. 1
1st Floor Town Hall
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9 am to 3 pm Wed. 11 am to 7pm
Daniel D Syme , First Selectman (R)
Term End: 11/19/2019
Cemetery Rules and Regulations
These Rules and Regulations were reviewed and approved by the Board of Selectman on February 25, 2015.
Final Report of Add/Withdrawal Committee 2017
This is the final report of the Add/Withdrawal Committee submitted on August 22, 2017.
Questions and answers from Add/Withdrawal Public Hearings
These are the comments and responses given during the public hearings held for the addition/withdrawal report.
Gun permit applications are available in the First Selectman's Office. You can also access the application on the State's website. www.ct.gov/despp