- Town Hall
- Boards & Commissions
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Selectmen
- Library Board of Directors
- Regional District 11 Board of Education
- Scotland Elementary Board of Education
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Economic Development Commission
- Inland Wetlands Commssion
- Planning & Zoning Commission
- Plan of Conservation and Development
- Scotland Board of Education Reopening Commitee
- Scotland Recreation Committee
- Agricultural Committee
- Burn Officials
- Christian Fellowship Church
- CT State Police Danielson Troop D
- Fire Marshal
- Gov. Samuel Huntington Trust
- Hampton Regional Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Highland Herald
- Justices of the Peace
- Probate Court
- School Analysis
- Scotland Congregational Church
- Scotland Highland Festival
- Scotland Historical Society
- Scotland Volunteer Fire Department
- Scotland Volunteer Memorial Hall
- Scotland/Hampton Transfer Station
- St. Margaret Catholic Church
- Selectman's Corner
This position is responsible for enforcing Connecticut statues pertaining to domestic and farm animals.
860-455-5016 (c)View Full Description
The assessor is an appointed certified individual who assesses the values of properties for taxation within the Town of Scotland.
860-423-9634 ext 104View Full Description
The Building Department is responsible for the issuance and inspection of any and all permits for building improvements and construction within the Town of Scotland.
860-423-9634 ext 106View Full Description
EHHD is the town's health and sanitation department. Any and all sanitation and or health concerns or questions should be directed to this office for answers.
860-429-3325View Full Description
The EMD is responsible for Scotland's Emergency Management Program and the maintenance and operation thereof.
860-450-9198View Full Description
This department is hired. Also included is the school finance department which is a hired position and works with the local elementary school for its financial needs.
860-423-9634View Full Description
Serves as Chief Elected and Chief Executive Officer of the town, the First Selectman presides over the Board of Selectman meetings, represents the town in intergovernmental and regional organizations, acts as spokesman for the town on all public policy matters, and performs ceremonial functions of the town as necessary.
860-456-7797 ext. 1View Full Description
There is a registrar of voters for the Democratic and Republican parties in the Town of Scotland. They are responsible for the voter registration lists and for the preparation for any and all elections, referendum and primaries.
860-423-9634, ext 108View Full Description
The highway department personnel is hired by the Board of Selectmen and is responsible for the maintenance and care of the town roads, bridges and properties.
860-456-8625View Full Description
At the special town meeting on June 20, 2019, the voters of Scotland approved moving the tax collection office to Windham.
860-465-3029 or 860-465-3023View Full Description
This position is responsible for administrative work in Town Hall including the preparation and maintenance of a variety of official municipal documents, issuance of various licenses and permits and recording various document and vital statistics.
860-423-9634 x102View Full Description
The Town Treasurer is an appointed position that is responsible for the custody and oversight of the Town's assets.
860-423-9634View Full Description