- Town Hall
- Boards & Commissions
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Selectmen
- Library Board of Directors
- Regional District 11 Board of Education
- Scotland Elementary Board of Education
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Economic Development Commission
- Inland Wetlands Commssion
- Planning & Zoning Commission
- Plan of Conservation and Development
- Scotland Recreation Committee
- Agricultural Committee
- Burn Officials
- Christian Fellowship Church
- CT State Police Danielson Troop D
- Fire Marshal
- Gov. Samuel Huntington Trust
- Hampton Regional Housing Rehabilitation Program
- Highland Herald
- Justices of the Peace
- Probate Court
- School Analysis
- Scotland Congregational Church
- Scotland Highland Festival
- Scotland Historical Society
- Scotland Volunteer Fire Department
- Scotland Volunteer Memorial Hall
- Scotland/Hampton Transfer Station
- St. Margaret Catholic Church
- Selectman's Corner
JUNE IS DOG LICENSING MONTH! BE SURE TO LICENSE YOUR DOG WITH THE TOWN CLERK!
The office of the Town Clerk is responsible for recording, indexing and preserving Scotland’s valuable permanent records. It is also responsible for all elections and referendums governed by the Secretary of State. Other responsibilities of the Town Clerk’s Office include: land record information; birth, marriage & death certificates; fishing, hunting & trapping licenses; dog licenses; notary services; meeting notices, agendas & minutes; map subdivision, boundary & easements; voter registration; absentee ballot requests; genealogy information; trade names; and, filing of military discharges.
The Scotland Town Clerk's Office is located on the first floor of Town Hall, 9 Devotion Road, Scotland, CT.
Office hours are Monday , Tuesday & Thursday, 9:00 am until 3:00 pm; Wednesday 11:00 am until 7 pm.
New Transfer Station stickers can be purchased through our point and pay system for up to 2 vehicles. Stickers will be mailed to recipients with verified purchases. Please allow 2 business days plus mailing time to receive your sticker(s). Also, please be aware there will be a $2.00 convenience fee collected by Point and Pay for this service in addition to the $25.00 permit fee/household.
Phone: 860-423-9634 x102
Scotland Town Hall - 1st Floor